- Show "hours" as numbers around the outer circle.
Mark every hour
- Represent every hour with a number, otherwise only 3, 6, 9 and 12 will be represented.
- Show the numbers in roman numerals.
- The font attributes applied on the numbers around the outer circle.
Equal width and height
- Show clock with equal width and height even if the object has another aspect ratio.
- Stop watch mode. Count down until the “Stop at” time. There are three modes when enabling the stop watch. Hands use the normal clock display. Pie will draw a pie display instead of the normal clock display. Bar will draw a line from left to right.
- Available if you enable the stop watch option, makes the stop watch count down instead of up.
- Show the time with a time offset. Enter this time in this format <hour>:<minute>:<second>.
Stop at / Count from
- When using the “Stop watch” you can configure the amount of time to count to or from.
- This option is enabled by default. If not enabled, the clock will display the static time that you have entered in the “Time” field.
Use Object Time
- Available if you enable the stop watch option. If enabled the clock object will use the time of the actual object to count to or from, this gives you the ability to create a count down for a scene or a specific object.
Hand layout tab
- Change the width (in pixels) and the length (in percent) of the hands of the clock.
15/5/1 second ticks
- Change the width (in pixels) and the length (in percent) of the different “ticks” of the clock.
- Specify if the outer circle of the clock should be shown. This option also controls if there should be an outline around the different countdown modes.
- The width in pixels of the outer circle.