The countdown object gives a text representation of a countdown to a certain date, or time. As with the Clock Object, the system clock on the player is used for the object.
Creating a countdown object
In the Objects tab, double-click on the Countdown icon or click on it and drag it to where you want it on the edit area.
- Select the font, size and font details by which to show the text.
- Counts down to (midnight of) a specific day, selected in the Date / Timesection.
- Counts down to a specific time, selected in the Date / Time section.
- Includes both the date and time to count down to.
- Lets you select which fields you want to include in the countdown result (see below checkboxes).
- Select the timezone to count in (overrides the local system clock timezone setting)
Date / Time
- The date, or time to count down to.
- Lets you preview your above choices.
Leading zeroes for single digit values
- Prepends a zero to single values ("3" -> "03")
Hide zero values
- Will hide a value such as "0 minutes" entirely.