The Internet Explorer object will show web pages in your DISE Movie, either as a still image or moving (with playing embedded objects for example). Web pages are cached in the background so there is no delay before displaying an object with a web page (just the first time), and reloading is done in the background.
URL / File
- URL to the web page, this could also be a local path to a file or a path to a file on a shared directory at a server.
- If there is moving images or flash content that you would like to display while showing the web page you can enable the live view and set the frame rate.
- How often, in minutes that you would like to reload the web page, if possible this will be done in the background.
- Scroll the web page, this will enable you to only show an interesting bit of a larger web page.
Include in list of dependencies
- If enabled the file specified will be added to the dependencies list and therefore sent out to the Player through DISE Bridge.
Render with fixed size
- Fixed size when rendering the web page. The web page will be resized from this size to the objects size. So if you specify a fixed size of 320x240 and the object is 640x480 the size of the web page will be shown in double size.
- Allows you to specify cookies that will be sent with the web request.
Make object transparent if loading fails
- Instead of displaying a black background, the web page will not be visible if it fails to load for some reason.
Web page considerations