In the Curve Editor you may edit and save curves that can be used to further modify movements of objects in
DISE Composer. The Curve Editor can be invoked whenever you select a curve, for example in the
Movements function. ( )
A curve is a number of points positioned in a coordinate system, along with a specification of the progression leading up to the point. The X axis in a curve represents percentage of time whereas the Y axis represents a positional value in percent. Time in this sense is the length of the movement, while the positional value may well be a movement's extension X-wise.
- Select a preset curve to work on.
- Clear Curve
- Delete the current curve.
- Open Curve
- Load a stored curve from file.
- Save Curve
- Save the current curve to file. The file extension for a curve is .disecurve.
- Linear movement between the two points.
- Speed up
- Speed up the movement.
- Slow down
- Slow down the movement.
- Jump instantly from the most recent point to this.
- Delete the selected curve point.
- The time of the selected curve point in percent.
- The positional value of the selected curve point in percent.