Premium players, especially those in an on-prem installation without internet access, may need to be setup with time synchronization, in which case Windows connects to a time server (NTP).See this page for information on setting up the local time server.
Add the custom setting ClockSyncServer, as string, with the address to the NTP server to use.
- Open a command window and type the following to change the standard Windows time servers to local, changing server-ip-or-fqdn to your local server address.
w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:server-ip-or-fqdn /syncfromflags:manual /reliable:yes /update
- Download the attached exported xml file: "Force Time Sync.xml".
- Open Task scheduler.
- Go to Task scheduler library > Microsoft > Windows > Time Synchronization.
- Right click and select Import task ...
- Browse to the xml file.
- Click Ok
- Right click the newly created task and select Run.
- Hit F5 to verify it has been successfully run and scheduled to run the next time.