It is possible to create a custom Premium installer which autoregisters into CX Portal.
- Downloaded Premium installation file (.exe)
Rename it "DISEPremiumInstaller.exe"
- Access to Cloud servers.
- Installed NSIS
Get account creation credentials
- On the server, access the database as described here:
- Run the below SQL query:
SELECT account_creation_login, account_creation_password FROM network WHERE name = '<Network>';
- Copy the value for account_creation_login and account_creation_password.
- If you need to set up autoregistration on a server controlled by DISE, contact DISE Support for the details.
- Save the attached "DISEPremiumCustomInstaller.nsi" in the same folder as the "DISEPremiumInstaller.exe" file.
- Open the nsi file in a text editor.
- Change, starting from line 62, where it says
ACCOUNT_CREATION_LOGIN (paste the login copied from above)
ACCOUNT_CREATION_PASSWORD (paste the password copied from above)
- In NSIS, click Compile NSIS script and then browse to the nsi file.
- Copy the DISEPremiumCustomInstaller.exe to the player, a Windows PC.
- Run the installer from a command prompt with the /S switch to run silently.