- Raspberry Pi 4 Compute Model (NEC Edition)
- No screenshots (Update coming soon)
- Dise movies and Dise templates slow render (Update coming soon)
- Multiple videos in layout not working correctly (Update coming soon)
- No remote control support (Only keyboard supported)
- Wifi network is not supported
- Plug in your NEC Screen with connected Raspberry PI 4 Compute module
- Make sure to connect a Ethernet cable into the Compute module
- Let the screen boot
- Use the remote to select CMS at the top of the screen
- Select Dise from the available CMS's
- Select 'Install'
- Wait for the screen to boot up Dise and display a discovery code
- Connect the screen to the Dise CX Portal using this discovery code
To view log and options in the player when it is running, connect a keyboard and press Ctrl + i.
Removes all settings and restarts to show a new discovery code.
Clear content cache
Removes all content and restarts to download all content again.