As a step in a troubleshooting process or by request from DISE Support, a restart of the Windows services that make up the DISE backend is required.
To restart a service, please do either of the following:
Via command line
- Open up a command window as an administrator:
Hit the Windows key, type cmd, right clicking the Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
- Type the following, replacing service-name by one of the service names found in the article below:
sc stop service-name sc start service-name
- Open the Run command by typing Windows key + R.
- Type services.msc and click Ok to open the Services dialog.
- Right click the service to restart in the list and select Restart.