Follow these instructions to create a new playlist.
Instructions on playlists
Step 1: Create a new playlist
- Start by clicking on the Playlist tab in the left menu.
- The user will be directed to this screen.
- Choose a name for the playlist and hit create playlist.
Step 2: Fill the playlist with media
- Select the playlist.
- Users can choose to upload new media or access already uploaded media.
- To upload media click on the Upload Media button or drag a file to upload it.
- There is a content folder on the right side filled with media that has already been uploaded. (If it disappears, there is an arrow on the right side to reopen it.)
- Select the folder that has been uploaded with media and drag the folder to the playlist.
- Click Save and Publish when finished with the playlist.
Step 3: Buttons and filtering
- In the top there is a 'Preview' button to view the playlist after it has been saved.
- There is a button to change between 'List' and 'Gallery' view.
- There is an arrow button on the right side to hide/show the content library.
- On the right side in the content library, choose which folder to access media from. It's also possible to filter media in the folder on the media display orientation.
- Choose messages to show all the messages on the brand.
- Choose playlists to add another playlist. You can read more about sub-playlists here: https://support.dise.com/support/solutions/articles/9000200425-how-to-add-a-sub-playlist