This guide will demonstrate how to create a channel, then fill it with playlists. Channels contain playlists filled with media for a display. Connect the channel to a display for it to begin showing the media in the playlists.
Instructions how create a Channel
Step 1: Create a channel
- Click on the Channels tab in the left menu
- There is one default channel available for use. Users can create their own by clicking the +Create Channel button located in the top right corner
- Enter a name for the channel and select an orientation, then create the channel.
- Click on the newly created channel to enter it.
Step 2: Fill the Channel with Media
1. Above the playlist there is button to preview how the channel looks. There are two viewing options, grid or list, and a folder button to access all of the playlists.
2. Filter on playlist orientation.
3. Search for the desired playlist.
4. When you have found your playlists, simply drag them to the Channel.
5. When you are done, don't forget to Save and publish.