Follow this guide to learn how to create a Channel and populate it with playlists. Channels contain playlists you want to display. You then connect the channel to a display for it to begin showing the content in the playlists.
Instructions how create a Channel
Step 1: Create a channel
- In the left menu click on the Channels tab
- There is one default channel that you can use, but to create your own you click the +Create Channel button
- Enter the name of the channel and the orientation then create your channel.
- Click on your newly created channel to enter it.
Step 2: Populate the Channel
- In the top there is play button to preview what is in your channel, a grid or list view option and a folder button to access your playlists.
- Filter on playlist orientation.
- Search for the playlist you want to add to the channel.
- When you have found your playlists, simply drag them to the Channel.
- When you are done, don't forget to Save and publish.