This guide will demonstrate how to upload media to the CX Portal.
Instructions about media
1: Locate media tab
- To upload or see media go to the media tab in the left menu.
2: Select or create a folder
- Users can upload media directly to the default folder, or new folders can be created. Click on the add folder button, name the folder and add it.
- The folder view can be closed on the right side. Click on '>' to see it again.
3: Upload new media
- Click on the Upload Media button, or drag and drop the file to the Upload Media field. If the content is not visible, refresh the page and it will appear.
4: Filter or search for media
- Media objects can be filtered to only show specific files. The four filters available are: File type, Orientation, Uploaded from and Sort. The magnifying glass is used to find specific media.
5: Move or delete media
- By selecting a media object, the user will then have the option to either move or delete the object.