This is a guide on how to create scenarios. Scenarios are used to play specific playlists instead of the regular playlists in the channel. Playlists in a scenario are played when a certain condition or trigger is active.
Before you create a scenario you should have created a channel where you want to add the scenario. Here is a guide how to create a channel. https://support.dise.com/support/solutions/articles/9000193585-create-a-channel
You should also have created at least one playlist that you want to add to the scenario. Here is a guide how to create a playlist https://support.dise.com/support/solutions/articles/9000193576-create-a-playlist
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Instructions how to create scenarios
Step 1: Create a Scenario
- Go to the channel where you want to create a scenario.
- Click the New Scenario button to begin to create a scenario.
Step 2: Set conditions when the scenario should play
- Write a name for your new scenario.
- Set what conditions should be set for the scenario to play. You can set multiple conditions for a scenario to start.
- Conditions that can be applied are:
- Date - Between two dates when the scenario should play.
- Time & Day - A specific time of the day or a specific day of the week when the scenario should play.
- Weather - Set the exact location of a player and then use the weather conditions to show a scenario when there is a specify weather or temperature.
- Tag - A specific tag that should be set for the scenario to play.
- Location - Set a scenario to show at a specific location or all but one location.
Step 3: Populate a scenario with playlists
- When you have saved your scenario you can add playlists to the scenario.
- Select the folder where the playlist you want to add is located and drag and drop the playlist to the scenario.
- To edit the conditions of the scenario click the three dotted icon in the top right of the scenario. Here you can choose to edit or delete the scenario.
- Don't forget to save and publish your changes when you are done.