Displays in the new Portal will work the same way as they did in the old one.
In most cases a display will repesent a physical screen on site, but you will also be able to stretch the playback across multiple screens just as you could do in the old Portal.
The displays tab shows all the displays on a brand. In the top there are sorting and search options to help find your display. It shows the status of the display and the channel it is connected to.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Create a display
Start by going to the display tab. In the top right corner there is a button to add a new display.
- Enter the pairing code that is showing on your display (the code can also be added after you have created the display)
- Choose a name for the display
- Choose the display orientation
- Select a layout from the drop down menu
- Choose the type of player the display is going to be connected to. Is it a Dise Premium player or a Dise Lite player? (Premium are used for Windows players and Lite are used for Samsung / LG / Android / ChromeOS / BrightSign)
- Click on next
Choose the license that you want to use for the display and then click next.
Select where in the location tree you want the display to be shown. (You can change the location later)
Click on one of the displays and a new window with more information about that display will appear.
- A screenshot from the display
- Current status of the display
- Hardware connected to the display
- Zone the display is connected to
- The layout of the display
- The channels playing on the display
- Add a tag to the display
If you go to a specific display, in the top right corner you can edit the display.
- Change the name of the display
- Change the orientation of the display
- Enter a new paring code
- Delete the display