This guide will show you how to connect multiple displays to one player.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction to multiple displays
After you have installed dise on a player that should use multiple displays you need to go to the Dise Control Center settings and add multiple outputs. After you have done that and connected your player to the dise portal you need to create multiple displays connected to a the player.
Multiple outputs on the player
- On the media player you want to open the windows taskbar and right click on the dise control center icon.
- Click on settings and then select Output settings
- A new Output settings window will then appear. You can add more display outputs or edit existing outputs.
- Press the Add button, now choose a name for the output and select a graphics adapter. (Each output should use different graphics adapter)
- Press the Ok button to save the new settings and then ok again on a windows asking for you to restart dise for the new settings to take place.
Multiple displays on the dise portal
After you have created and connected the first display (Use this solution for information on how to do this) a player will also have been created. Go to that player and you should have and options to add another display. (If there is no option to create a second display you probably need to add more outputs on the player, shown in the previous step.)
- Go to players and select the player you want to add another display to.
- There should be one output already connected to a display and an option to add more
- Click on the add display button to create another display for the player.
- Save the new display and then go to the newly created display. Select a channel for the display like you normally do. You can read more about displays here: https://support.dise.com/support/solutions/articles/9000200421-displays