Campaigns can be used to easily distribute content across multiple playlists at the same time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Step 1: Create a Campaign
- In the left menu click on the Campaigns tab, then select Add campaign:
- Enter details to create the campaign
- Type - Create a campaign type. This used to identify different campaigns
- Conditions - Set when the campaign should be live
- Options that impact non-admin users:
- Campaign items are allowed to be disabled by local users in playlists
- Campaign items can have their duration changed by local users in playlists
- Campaign items are visible in playlists before the start date
- Once created you can duplicate, edit or delete the campaign. Click on the the campaign type to change its name, color or to delete it.
Step 2: Add a distribution
- Click on the campaign to Add distribution
- Enter the details to add a distribution
- Playlists - select one or more playlists
Step 3: Add content
- Once added, drag and drop the content to be distributed via the campaign into the Landscape and/or Portrait sections.
- Press the green check mark to save:
- Add multiple distributions if needed.
Step 4: Checking playlist
- Once the campaign has been created, checking the playlist will show the distributed content items: